Monday, September 8, 2014

Lullaby of the Gods.





I come bearing three words on the wind.

Wyrd

Orlog

Hamingja



I speak with the Words of Others.

Some may see the flash of my Teeth.


But only the most Kenning of Eyes.

Will ever see me or my Sisters.


Yet none are made or unmade without me.

I am here before the Born

I  am here from Shore to Shore

I am here when your Hag does Mourn

Before I strike the Banshee Cry

For my tongue is Bérla Féini 


And most hear Dark Speak only to Die.

For I am Charm and I am Arm

Beware of the one with just one Eye

You may call me 
Mjölnir

Sleep well now Baby and do not Cry.



TDK / The Druid King
Postscript:



 While it may not be clear in the poem what (Hamarr) Mjölnir is sayings is
that Wyrd (fate personified) and Orlog (fundamental law) are her Heads 
while Hamingja (Family Souls or Bloodlines) her fore-haf.  Somehow that the fore-haf is shorter than Master Smith Dwarf  Sindri intended seems also to fit well most Hamingja.

I know this is odd Awen, yet I am but Summerland's humble scroll. 

TDK



Copyright George King September 09, 2014

For more on this whales road

http://howtobeadruid.blogspot.com/2014/09/fate-karma-and-more.html







No comments:

Post a Comment